Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Tooth Fairy is coming tonight!!!!!

I know I already posted today, but this is a continuation! Mr. Kaiden McMillen lost his second tooth tonight...YAY. He was so proud, he pulled it out all by himself...it had been wiggly for about 2 months. Go to bed early tonight Kaidman...the tooth fairy is coming to see you!


Eyes closed and everything?



Also, here are their Easter outfits I bought today...


4 comments:

(me)linda said...

Wow...he's so big! You have a kid that losing teeth! How exciting.
I almost bought that tie for my boys, but I decided on the blue stripe. Don't you love the children's place for ties?

Jana Dille said...

oh those outfits are so cute. Where did you get them? I haven't even started thinking about outfits yet!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Pretty much I'm loving the sun glasses. Kaiden looks so super way cool. And Kennedy is so cute...especially with her hair so beautiful. I am soooo glad we found that cutest ever dress for her! So adorable. And seriously Brandi, I am ALWAYS doing your face now...it's contageous!

Cody and Mindy said...

Brandi is that dress from Target? LOOOVVVEE It. Wer'd you get that cute green shirt too? You have great taste, but you know that right?