Monday, February 25, 2008

And the winners are...............

Because I love you ALL so very much, I decided to draw not 1, but 3 names! YAY! And to be fair, Miller drew them for me...in a colored glass so he couldn't even peek :) So, here they are...lucky girlies! And just to let you all know, I really was rooting for each and every one of you!
drumroll please.....

(I got these pictures off of your blogs...hope you don't mind!)

1. Amy Jo!!! (a wallet, right?)


2. Kimberly!!! (a wallet, right?)


3. JoAnn!!! (yes... she's my mommy, but fair is fair, right?) (hand soap?)

*****



Thank you guys all so much for playing! Will you please email me your addresses...everyone of you who commented actually...not just the winners. Email them to kaidnkenn@hotmail.com And be watching your mailbox! Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (by the way, you winners can continue this if you'd like...it really is fun!)

4 comments:

Chalet said...

Bumber!!! That was fun though!

Katy said...

Just like me to read the blog a day late! Cute idea... you've got great taste... and I love the hot pink on your blog!

Katy

Cody and Mindy said...

Hey I saw on my blog that you thought I didn't comment on your fav things but I totally did so I hope I was in your drawing. If not just put my name in a bowl and draw again. haha

*LaUrA* said...

Poop