Yesterday, Kennedy was in a modeling pageant...our friends Tim and Kim entered their little boy Rylan in it too. Kennedy has been so excited all week long. Yesterday when she woke up in the morning she turned to me and said, "Mom, this is going to be a good day, isn't it!" She has been running around the house practicing her curtsies, kisses and waves...she just loves attention.
Her Papa Eric and Grandma JoAnn sponsored her...they were so sad they couldn't be here to watch...but don't worry...we taped it!!! She was so funny too...when I asked her who she most admired and looked up to (one of the questions), she said, "My Grandma JoAnn"...good work Grandma

The Pageant...

It's in the bag!!!
Rylan...such a stud!

A "good luck" kiss from a handsome little man before the pageant started...

Kaiden "pretending" he's excited to be here...

Kennedy up on stage smiling for the judges...she did such a great job. She blew kisses, did curtsies, smiled, jumped around...what a great entertainer!

"Seriously, I WON???" (photo courtesy of Tim Pettitt...good job Tim)

Yippee for me!!!!!

"I am so proud of myself...I might as well kiss my trophee!"

Can it get any better than this???

Great job Rylan...he won 1st Runner Up and Best Hair!

Kennedy's Trophies...
She ended up winning her age division overall (they are judged 50% on looks and 50% on personality), Most photogenic and Best Eyes...

Leaving the pageant...Hooray for Rylan and Kennedy!!!!!
9 comments:
I'm lovin it! She is so, well I can't even think of the perfect word...the cutest thing ever, hilarious, crazy, and so much fun! Thanks for inviting us, we had a blast!
Way too CUTE!!! Congrats to her for doing so well!!! I love the picture with Kaiden looking like he's so excited to be there....what a boy.
Oh my goodness...what a doll. Make sure to post the video on your blog. I would love to see it!!!
Brandi...I am a under-dawg fan. It was a good game though...the Patriots put up a good fight! Wish we could come and help you...you need to move back here...soon!
Wow, good job Kennedy! What a little cutie. Brandi, we actually live in Las Vegas, Dana in Draper, and Noelle in Orem. Kinda confusing... close though! Thanks for commmenting on our blog. It's fun to hear from you!
That a girl KENNEDY!!! We are so proud of you & wish we could have been there. Kaiden...you are such a good trooper, actually you're just like your dad around Grandma JoAnn...a good FAKER!!! Sure LOVE the MCMILLEN CLAN!!! Miss you ALL!!
Super cute!
Congrats
Katy
Brandi are you one of those pageant moms living vicariously through your daughter? J/K I think that is awesome she did a pageant. She looked so dang cute and she seems to have just the right personality. Cody doesn't let me do those kind of things because my competitive nature starts to come out and it could get ugly...you know the hair pulling and stuff! Really I would just cry if Tay didn't win even if she wasn't crying. I get too emotionally attached. Tell Kennedy great job and to keep it up! She is a beautiful little girl.
Congrats to you Kennedy! Gosh she is cute. How fun is that? Did she win anything other than a trophy? Kennedy- you are a DOLL
Post a Comment