Being voted "Miss Vanity" in high school has really scarred me for life :) and obviously has rubbed off on my daughter...OOPS! (I still think that voting was bogus...I am soooo not vain!) ANYWAYS, today I was doing her hair and she looked up in the mirror when I was done and said, "Mom, I look so beautiful with my hair like this, don't I?" I guess the Family Home Evening lessons for the next few months will be centered around being humble.
--ALSO--
For family night last night, we went to dinner at Chili's and then to the mall. Miller had promised the kids a toy for good behavior and chores being done (under $10). Kennedy decided to buy new earrings since this mean mom won't let her wear my big, dangly ones around. I know, soooo mean! So, this was the next best thing...and she loves them. Kaiden decided against the toy so Miller handed him the $10 and into the piggy bank it went to save for something bigger and better. What a smart little guy...frugile like me...HA HA HA! Definitely gets that one from his daddy.
So, this was the finished product...new earrings and beautiful hair (per Kennedy)
My friend Kim is so funny. I guess I make this face a lot and she found herself doing it the other day...I've even rubbed off on Miller a little...puckered lips are IN!!!!!
Kennedy found this dress in my closet today. It was the dress my cousin Jenna wore when she was a flower girl in my wedding so long ago! Kennedy kept calling it her "wedding dress"...it doesn't quite fit, but doesn't she still look cute in it? (Its a good thing I'm not bias at all!)
Basketball games on Saturday. Miller played on his Law school team during a tournament, so we went to watch...
Nice G's hanging out Miller...


3 comments:
what a cute family. i just saw that you had done a favorite things blog and i was too late...rats! it's so fun to see your family...you are so beautiful.
what a fun time! How old was kenn when you got her ears pierced? I tagged you so go to my blog to read the rules!
I love the pics. Can't wait to see you guys!! Only 10 more days!! Sure love the McMillen Clan!!
Post a Comment