I ran across this picture on someone's blog and was so excited. It looks like they have picked actors to play Edward/Bella...it comes out in December. I don't care if it ruins everything for me by seeing it (because we ALL know it won't come remotely close to being as good as the books...not by a long shot). But who cares. Maybe I'll take Miller with me..........NOT!

7 comments:
Bella is exactly how I pictured her...weird! Edward I'm still working on. LOVE the new look...good job!
Yeah...I think it is exactly what I expected...Edward could be little more pale for me...but close enough!
Wow, they did a great job with casting!! Since it comes out in December you'll be here to watch it with me, right??
Hey you guys! Brandi, I'm so glad you left a comment so I could come find your blog! Your kiddos are so cute! I'm looking forward to perusing the rest of your blog.
I love the Twilight books, too! I hope the movies are good.
Ok so I didn't think the girl playing Bella was very cute on the Stephenie meyer page but she looks hot in your picture. I hope she doesn't ruin the role of Bella in my mind. I can't wait to see it though.
Brandi, you don't know me...I am a friend of Jana's. I am blog browsing and saw your posts on Twilight. They have actually casted the whole Cullen family now and are casting extras. I just had to make a comment and tell you that the author of the books is my first cousin and it is so fun to see people so into the books. Can't wait for the movie...yeah. I hope you don't mind that I jumped on and commented. Your most recent post is such a cute idea. Those pj's look comfy. Anyway, gotta love Twilight...Edward really! :-)
Ok, I am totally rooting for Edward too...of course. I have not read Breaking Dawn. I have to wait like everyone else. But I am very anxious to get it.
Post a Comment