We waited until Saturday to celebrate Valentine's Day since Miller had school all week. We got together will 3 other couples and drove down to West Hartford, CT where we went to the Cheesecake Factory and then to the movie. For all of you who haven't been to the yummy Cheesecake Factory, you should really try and go. It was a long wait..even though it was 3:30 in the afternoon. It took us about 1 hour, 45 minutes to get a table. But, it was worth it, we all had a blast!



Melissa, Janine, Me, Kimberly
The whole gang...
4 comments:
sounds fun! I went to Cheesecake Factory on V-Day too... it is my Favorite!!
Man, you've had a fun week! Twins are fun after about a year! It's just so much work when they can't do anything. I just remeber being completely exhausted all the time, but they are so fun. It's nice that they both have a friend throughout the day. They get along so good. I used to say I never want twins again, but now that they're older I could probably do it again!
I don't think we all could have squeezed closer together for that last picture...to funny! Okay so I love how surprised you look in that picture of you and miller...it must have been the extending thing that did it to you! We had so much fun! And hello...email me the pictures!
The Cheesecake Factory is oh so YUMMY!!!! Totally worth the drive! Looks like you all had fun! Thanks so much for the great advice on some potty training tricks!!!!! I'll be getting the targets this week and decorating a cute "potty treat jar"! What great ideas!!!!
Post a Comment