I always love my friend's blog (Kim!) about her favorite things for the week, so here goes mine. Now keep in mind they are in no specific order!
So, I know I am a little late on the "Twilight" series hoorah...but don't think for one second I'm not equally impressed! Holy cow...WOW! I really don't know any other way to describe what I just spent ALL DAY yesterday reading curled up on the couch next to the fireplace. I am so mad at myself because I didn't buy the next two sequels...its incomprehensible to think I have to wait to buy it today...what was I thinking? So, for all you who haven't given in to the pressure associated with these wonderful books, please rethink your actions...I'm glad I did :)
Kaiden had a birthday party he got to go to for one of his classmates...he was excited to go all week...can you tell???
BUNCO!!!!!
It was my turn to host Bunco on Saturday...YAY! Okay, so I am SOOOO angry at myself! After everyone had sat down to eat and the table was already dirty, I realized I hadn't taken a picture of it decorated so cutely.... So, I tried to make up for my stupidity with these pictures...Oh well, it was lots of fun anyways! Thanks to my wonderful and amazing mom for sending chocolate covered cinnamon bears from none other than "Frederickson's" of Twin Falls of course :) (and thanks for the cinnamon lips too!)
Kaiden's "100th" day of school was on Friday, so his class had a celebration and Kennedy and I went to help out. He was given the assignment to create something using 100 of it. So...here it is...the finished product. We decided to create a collage using 100 pictures of...KAIDEN! It turned out so cute...he was very proud of it. I've never seen him so excited to go to school. Here are a few pictures of the party and other projects that his classmates created.


9 comments:
Wow! Your kids are soooo big! Man does time ever fly.
I'll get working on my blog...I get too wrapped up in the family one that I can't think of anything interesting for my own yet....
Your Bunco night looked yummy!
I like your blog and seeing all the fun things you do with your kids!
Brandi........The decorating was so me!! Haha jk......Kaiden your Granny loves the pictures! You are so cute! You look just like papa! Kenners...what a surprise..winner winner! Way to cute! Love you all tonzzzzzz! Happy V-Day, watch for the package..surprise! Love ya GJ
Gosh there's so much to say. Bunco...loved it. Twighlight...the best. Kaiden....hilarious. Kennedy...adorable. How's that for a nutshell. Brandi, I love your stinkin guts (as well as Edward's...hehe)...Bunco was awesome!
Brandi you are the woman...I'd come play Bunco at your house anytime! You did a great job. I love that you were so creative with your hundreds day project...Tays was a nice little collage of stickers..lame I know but I forgot until the morning of. What do you do, these kids have too dang many projects coming home! Twilight rocks huh! I'm glad you found as much joy in it as I did! You're going to finish the three that are out and be ticked you have to wait till October for the 4th book to come out, but hey at least we'll all be waiting together. Take care girly!
What a cute little cupcake holder! Where did you get that? I'd like one... I love Valentine's candy and food. It looks like you guys had fun! Also, can I just say that you are such a good mom? You always help your kids enjoy good and fun things!
Brandi... You are such a good hostess, your party looked like a ton of fun. It's been nice to see all the updates on your fam.
Okay when you guys move back here we have to do fun nights like that. That sounds like so much fun.
The twilight books- I still haven't read them myself. Maybe I should. I just let everything go when I commit to read a book though. I am lucky to read my scriptures.
Hey, good job Brandi it worked! Thanks for the advice. I hate when you ask and nobody tells you anything! Your valentines looked awesome. That would have been a good month to host Bunco. We have a group here too and mine isn't until June or July. You're so creative. And........I agree with everyone else that is posting about how fun of a mom you are. You seem to always be doing fun things! Take care and talk to you soon. This really is fun keeping in touch with you!
Post a Comment