Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pay it forward/My favorite things...

I have been tagged a few times and I decided to combine them all and do a "My favorite things" post (I got this idea from a few friends). So, here they are...things I can't live without (well, things I choose not to live without) Leave a comment on my blog- (anyone, everyone!) including which one of my favorite things you would like to try...you only have 5 days to do so and then I will draw a name and send it out!

These are not in any specific order...

OPI nail polish...love it! They discontinued my favorite color : ( last year. I'm a little angry but still continue to buy it

Old Navy pajama pants...any of them...very cute and oh so comfortable



MAC lip gloss...one of the many pieces of MAC makeup I CAN'T live without...seriously, you haven't seen my face in the morning...yikes!

Fossil wallets...I love them. I currently have one in my purse...very cute!

The Buckle jewelry...they have the cutest and pretty inexpensive jewelry...let me know if you want a necklace, earrings, bracelet, ring...???



Freshen-up GUM! I guess I am old-fashioned...you can't find this very easily anymore. I love it...it has a gooey center! I only like cinnamon and spearmint though...




Big and Sexy root pump...something I definitely can't live without...this stuff is AMAZING! Gives body to any lifeless hair..."AKA" Brandi's hair



Okay, so I am addicted to permanet markers...any color

Venus razor...such a smooth shave.


Miller gave me this "Cake Mix Bible" for Valentine's Day this year. It is a great book...such cute ideas! It has a big chapter of different cakes for kids and any holiday!


Airborne...need I say more? We take this before we even dare to step on any airplane...SO MANY GERMS! Basically, it is packed full of vitamins...an anti-oxidant so you don't get sick! Works like a charm...


You know those movies that you watch in a theater and could care less if you watched them again? This one is not like that for me, I could watch it again...very cute


Clorox "anywhere" hard surface. I love this stuff because it is completely safe around children but yet strong enough to kill anything bad


This is my favorite kitchen sink hand soap...it smells very clean. I actually love all Bath and Body Works anti-bacterial soaps, just this one in paticular.



And of course Twilight...

24 comments:

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Okay Brandi what a great idea. I better stinking win this drawing is all I have to say. I hope you rig it for me. Just kidding! Well, I can't just pick one thing...so here's all my things of YOUR things that I think are way cool/cute! Of course the Wallet, Mac lip gloss, air-borne, and clorox! So there you go!

Chalet said...

You are crazy but this is a great idea...how long did it take you to get all of those pictures? I would say definately the wallet and the old navy PJ...wearing some right now actually! Lova ya

Emily said...

Hmmm.... I'm going to go with "The Holiday." I expected to hate that movie and I loved it! This is a fun idea.

Chalet said...

The WHOLE summer? What is Miller going to be doing? We will definately be able to get together...if we don't we should just stop being friends!!! Ya...I meant how long it took you to find and collect all of those images! You are a dork but I love ya!

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

Brandi where in the heck do you get all those pics. I agree about OPI and the Wallets are dang cute, th earrings are my thing to. A mom acn't live without Clorox!! Have a great weekend
Vicki

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

Oh Yes and Twilight I think that Edward should have longer hair!

Emily said...

Wait! I change my vote to the lip gloss. I decided that since I have already seen The Holiday, that if you draw my name it should be for one of your favorite things that is new to me. Am I putting too much thought into this? :)

Cody and Mindy said...

Brandi...way fun to see your favorite things...The girls on Good Things Utah are always talking about the Mac lip gloss so that is something I've always wanted to try out. And a girl can never get enough jewerly. I'm into necklaces right now but I have never bought any from Buckle so I'll have to check it out. Do you ever buy Cookie Lee jewelry? That is some of my fav!

amber said...

What a fun idea! I don't know if I could pick one thing! I totally love the soap, clorox, the holiday (my favorite movie!) , old Navy pants are always a winner, and although I haven't read the Twilight I have heard so many good things about these books! My friend just finished the first and is just started the 2nd and says they're totally addicting! So great list and i'm game for any one of them!

amber said...

oh and if you are going to be in Twin this summer for sure we need to get together sometime! I would love to see your kiddos and catch up with you. We go to Twin quite a lot so we definitely need to get together and too maybe you guys could come to Boise and we could all go to the water park!

*LaUrA* said...

oooh oooh! I wanna win!! If I do win I would love the Fossil Wallet as a prize!! Pick me! Pick me!

I too love The Holiday!! I want to watch that this weekend! good idea!

I love the rest of the items too! Fun game huh!?!?

Jana Dille said...

Okay, what a cute idea to do. I have the buckle jewelry! The cake book looks soooooooo fun! That's my first pick.

Jana Dille said...

Okay, my second pick is......................sexy root pump. Who couldn't use some volume in your hair?

Jana Dille said...

My third pick is the twilight book. I'm dying to read these, but always forget about picking them up when I'm out and about!

Jana Dille said...

4th..............let's go with the gum. Never tried that kind. I guess if I don't win then I'll have to go pick me up some!

Jana Dille said...

okay i'm back I had a crying child. What am I on the 5th.............probably the jewelry I mean who are we kidding you can never have enough jewelry! We should count and see who has more. I remember you would buy a ton of it when you came in. I'm probably right there with you.

Jana Dille said...

ya know, it's weird to see that when I post this it posts two hours in advance. It's 3 here 5 there. Well, I figure as many times as you post is as many chances you get, no?:) Fun idea. Talk to you soon. Might as well not waste this post..............
(The holiday:)

Ryan & Kaci said...

Oh my goodness...where to begin?? You really have some good ones!! Freshen-Up Gum...absolutely love the stuff inside. MAC- Best make-up EVER!! I seriously don't know anyone that doesn't like "The Holiday." Even Ryan likes it! Airborne...a huge life saver & I do adore my fossil wallet! Tough decision... I would definitely have to say...I LOVE EM' ALL!!

Anonymous said...

It's me G-Jo...I swear on Airborne. Your mommy taught you that. You love Frshen-up Gum. When you were in my belly, I chewed the heck out of it. I am a Clorox freak! It rubbed off me & onto YOU. The fossil wallet will be a yearly gift(stocking). I'm GLAD you're enjoying the Big n' Sexy hair products I sent you! It cost more to send it then buy it..HAHA!! LOVE YOU TONZZZZS. Give my love to Kaiden and Kennedy and don't let me forget about MY MILLY.

Walters' Place said...

I love The Holiday too. I think that will be forever my favorite movie. Of course I love Jack Black and Jude -well he is so desirable in that movie. I love it so much I own it. I think I would love to try to Pj bottoms or the Mac lip gloss, or nail polish.Have a great weekend.

Jana Dille said...

Yeah, I'm almost afraid to start reading the books because I heard you can't put them down and I'm trying to get through the Book of Mormon right now and I know my priorities might change if I start reading the other ones. I will eventually though. Yeah, I was just kidding about all the posts, I just wanted to boost your comments! Let's go for 50!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Wow...lots of fun things! There are so many things that I thought...oh, I love that too! I use the Root Pump daily as well...love it! I've always loved Fossil wallets but have never got one...that would definetely be my first pick. I also am a huge jewelry junky so I would love that too. Thanks for sharing!

paulak said...

Ok, I commented on this post. I love the Old Navy pj's, I love a good and cozy pj's. Thanks for your comment.

Chalet said...

Oh my gosh...the Holiday is SO good. Cody and I rented it last night. Cody doesn't really like Jack Black or Cameron Diaz...so two strikes against it right off the bat...but he really liked it. I love, love, loved it!!! Great recommendation!