Sunday, February 24, 2008

Double sleepover = one exhausted MAMA!

Kaiden and Kennedy each had a friend stay the night on Friday (Jaxon & Kambria Butters). They had so much fun...we made cookies, played Twister, watched movies, ran around the house about 100 times...okay not me, just them. THEY WORE ME OUT! I love this age though...they are so silly. At one point Kambria snapped at Kennedy and then asked her, "Kennedy, are you still going to be my friend since I yelled at you?" About an hour later Kennedy looked at me and said, "Mom, I'm so glad Kambria is staying the night!" Girls are so dramatic...moody and bossy. Boys however, are just plain crazy and DISGUSTING! Jaxon and Kaiden came running downstairs calling themselves "Captain Underpants"...wearing their own underwear (clean of course) on their heads. So needless to say, around 10:00 p.m. this Mom was very tired...and they were still going strong : (



This was their "dinner table"...we made Pretzel-crushed chicken strips with honey mustard sauce...YUMMY!



Silly faces...

"Captain Underpants" themselves...




Notice I barely have any pictures of the BOYS! They did not want to pose like the girls...

7 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

You do such fun things and always have such cute tables! I am taking notes! Even though I don't want my baby to grow up, I am looking forward to being able to do more activities with him like you do with your kiddos.

funny how different boys and girls are.

Jana Dille said...

How fun, but I bet you are exhausted! Can't wait to see who wins and what they win!

Jana Dille said...

How fun, but I bet you are exhausted! Can't wait to see who wins and what they win!

Chalet said...

That is so fun to have found a friend for each of your kiddios that are brother and sister!!! Have a great week!

PS: Could you please draw my name?

(me)linda said...

Seriously, you do have cute tables. Who does cute stuff like that for everyday? That's a talent I don't posses, but definately admire. Hope you're rested up from you crazy night. How old are your kids now, by-the-way?

Cody and Mindy said...

Talk about a mom...you definately need a mom award for this one. My kids are looking at these fun pictures and thinking I am the meanest mom in the world because I won't let them have sleepovers (rough life isn't it). Do you share your recipes because I want the pretzel chicken strip one. It looks so good and a like it would be a fun dinner.

Kona & Jared Harper said...

Hey!! What cute pictures!! Your kids are getting so big. I haven't seen them forever!! I am doing good!! Working like crazy. It is hard to come back from Mexico. I didn't want to go back to work!!! It is good to hear from you!! Hope all is well!!