So here I am...I'm 22 weeks today, YAY! I realize you can't see my belly very well, being that I have tons of layers on (sorry, it was FREEEEEEZING!) I will have Miller take a better picture when he gets home. So, only 4 months to go.
The new Oh So..
13 years ago

4 comments:
You are one hot prego chick! I always see other people's bellies and think they are so dang cute.....but it sure doesn't feel like that for me. I just plain look FAT. Couer da'lene looks like so much fun and I bet it was great to get away and go to a water park in the winter!
Congrats on having a boy!! I haven't been on a here for awhile, so I am just getting caught up. You look awesome! You are always a babe. Congrats on the 8 years of marriage too. We are hitting 8 this summer. Crazy how time flies!
I can't believe you only have 4 months left! It's going by so fast! Another boy, how exciting!
And, happy late anniversary! 8 years!!! Wo hoo!
LOOKING GOOD PREGO!! Your just so dang beautiful! You go Girl!!
Post a Comment