Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh...GIRLS just wanna have FUN!!!

Kennedy had 3 friends over on Friday for a tea/lunch/jewelry making/dress-up/dancing/movie-watching party and WOW...they had so much fun! We started preparing in the morning by setting the table/making cupcakes/making an apple "appetizer" (Kennedy stuck toothpicks in diced apples, too cute!)/getting the dress-up clothes ready and making cookie- cutter tuna fish sandwiches...YUM!

The table setting...

The host and her guests...
Kennedy, Hailee, Emma & Emma (2 of them)

This is Kennedy's "what the heck" face...I love it!


crowning a princess...

making some "edible" jewelry...candy necklaces!!!

Their finished product!
Man, I love having this dramatic, crazy, funny, silly, creative, beautiful, friendly, helpful little girl in my life...I LOVE YOU KENNERS!!!!!

4 comments:

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Hey Brandi!
Thanks for the note. Congratulations on the new baby! Your blog is so cute! Take Care!

Ryan & Kaci said...

I miss being a "LITTLE GIRL!" Those were fun days...playing dress-up. These pictures are SUPER CUTE. You're such an AWESOME MOM BRANDI! This little man of yours coming along is WAY LUCKY & VERY BLESSED!!

Jessica said...

You don't know me :) I am a friend of Dixie's, but I like to read your blog every now and again, it's so cute! You make being a mom look like so much fun!!!

Dixie & Markus said...

Little girl parties are soooo much fun! Where was my invite, huh? :)

ps Jessica is one of the coolest girls I know, just an FYI.