Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Grandma luvs...

Yesterday we got a knock on the door from the fed-ex guy...YIPPEE! We got a care package from Grandma JoAnn...the kids were so excited. So, one by one they took their treasures out of the box and the excitement on their faces grew with huge smiles...thanks for thinking of us Grandma, WE LOVE YOU!

Our treasures (minus a few things the kids snatched fast and the many candies Kaiden already ate!)
Doesn't this look fun?
Love notes!
She also sent Kenners this new baby...it slept right by her last night. Also, the way one of the baby's hands are its signing "hang loose" which Kennedy was thrilled about.
I'm sick :(
My exhausted sleeping beauty...

2 comments:

Lara said...

"Also, the way one of the baby's hands are its signing "hang loose" which Kennedy was thrilled about."

So, so great. I remember way back when- that sign was only reserved for the awesome. I always wished I could pull it off. And now seeing that a plastic baby can, makes me feel even more out of the crowd.

Abby said...

I know seriously you made me realize the joy of a package coming to the doorstep! We are planning on sending one your way soon for V-day but nothing this exciting. What a great Grandma!