Wednesday, January 7, 2009

pictures for the Grandmas...

So here he is...our baby boy! Isn't he cute???
Definitely a BOY! (you can click on the picture to enlarge it and there is an arrow pointing)
Already giving a fist bump...

11 comments:

The Metzgers said...

Congratulations! I bet Miller and Kaiden are so excited.

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Yeah!!!! How exciting!! We are partial to boys in this family :), so we ares super excited for ya! Woo Hoo!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Hooray for another boy!!! Obviously I'm a little partial to boys as well. So glad that things are looking good with the little one. From what I can tell...he's going to be a total babe!!!

SP said...

Congrats. I bet Kaiden is stoaked.

Lauren said...

CONGRATS! What great news. i love ultrasounds, they make pregnancy seem so much more real. Good luck!

brockandericka said...

he is going to be perfect just like kenners and kaidman love ya sis!!:):)

Ashley and Dave said...

CONGRATS! That is awesome!

Jana Dille said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to find out:) Any names picked out?

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

HURRAY! Of course he will be so cute...you can already tell! And I so love that fist bump picture...I bet Miller was pumped about that! How are the kiddos taking the "boy" news? I can't wait...and I can't believe you're already half way through..yay!

Katy said...

CongratS!!

Bree said...

How fun, I hope Kenners was not too sad. I love him giving rocks he is going to be a boys boy!