Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ooh La La!

Apparently Kennedy was feeling good on her pain medicine yesterday. She decided to strut her stuff and dance after her show was over...look at those moves! I have to give her props for "trying" to be modest...she kept pulling her shirt down! (seriously, why won't my videos turn??? I edit them first with my program and they turn fine...but they won't upload that way...its really bothering me! Plus, I'm sure everyone is getting a kinked neck, sorry!) Also, what is up with my laugh??? I think its a sleep deprivation/taking care of a sick child/caused by pregnancy kind of laugh...blah

5 comments:

Traci said...

Oh my gosh Brandi, this is hilarious! She's definitely got some moves. We love Kennedy! Hope she's feeling better soon.

Your blog is so cute! I love the "random verbal outbursts" - such a great idea!

brockandericka said...

ha ha how adorable!! she is so funny!!!she definently takes after her favorite aunt ERICKA!! ha ha and that picture of her sleeping so looks like me when i got mine out ha ha!! i feel for her !! and what a nice grandma mom is!!! care packages are so fun!! love ya tons and miss ya lots!!

Chalet said...

You know you are!!! Hey and if I remember right...didn't we make a quilt once? It didn't turn out too well but we did make one, I am pretty sure!

Jessica said...

that is the cutest thing ever! Kids are so funny!

Abby said...

Can anyone say hippy? She just seems like a true flower girl with the hazey drugged eyes and flowing moves. I kept giggling out loud when she would try to pull the shirt over her bum. Its OK kennedy the shirt is just too short. Pretty funny!