This post is for my Mama...who won't believe me when I tell her I made a baby blanket all by myself! (well, within the very close watch of my BESTEST neighbor Juliann who walked me through everything and let me use her sewing machine...thank you!) It turned out pretty cute, right? I know it is sooooooo far from perfect, but hey...its my first one!

Kaiden just had to make a project too with the yarn when he got home from school. He was stoked that he picked up a rock on his walk from the bus stop...it came in handy for this little contraption!!!

Yesterday, Miller woke up to a walkway of 8's from his bed to the kitchen where I had breakfast waiting...thanks for 8 great years babe! We are taking the kids to stay at the Holiday Inn and go to an indoor
water park in
Couerda'lene this weekend so we are all way excited! We all went out as a family to Smoky Mountain Pizza last night for a Happy Anniversary dinner...it was a great day...love you Milly!

He didn't get a "good" breakfast since he's been on a health kick...eating really healthy and working out everyday. I'm so proud of him, he's doing GREAT! So scrambled eggs, sliced bananas and toast with fat-free butter spray was completely LESS than mediocre for an anniversary breakfast :)
7 comments:
you are so cute! seriously 8 years!!!??? i can't belive we are THAT old!
wow 8 years...congrats! does that mean we are getting old?
I am so proud of you sis!!! the blanket is adorable!!!:) and you did so good for your anniversary!! what a cute breakfast!! love ya tons sis!!!:):)
Brandi That blanket is dang cute. Keep up the good work! 8 years awesome!!!
Cute blanket! I love your top picture on the blog! Kennedy looks so big!!! Holy cow!!
so cute with the 8's. You're so creative!
very cute! happy anniversary!
Post a Comment