Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas day at Miller's parents...

Uncle Sawyer got a chocolate lab puppy for Christmas and Taiton loved him! Liberty, not so much...





Grandma Celeste knows Kaiden well...a dart gun x 2...for him and Dad to play!

What is it, what is it???
Oh gee Grandma Celeste...this Mamasita appreciates this gift sooooo much...there are SO many pieces :) Actually, Kennedy and I have had a blast with it...and to top it off, Grandma Celeste gave her another one and she also got one from one of her cousins (all different though)!
Ellie and her dress up chest...Kenners got one too, so they were in Heaven.
Kaiden is going to be such a great, big brother...again! He loves Liberty and helped with her all week!
Uncle Ryan, Aunt Stephanie and Taiton got her these beautiful scarves...OOH LA LA!
Liberty...

2 comments:

Juliann said...

I Love the dress up chest box. My nieces got the same thing and it is sooo dang cute. I hope everything is well in moscow. you should post some pictures of the snow. Spencer said it's CRAZY. We sure miss you guys and are excited to see you soon.

Abby said...

You are seriously the sweetest Aunt. To have pics of all the cousins, including my kids, makes me so happy. I love ya Brandi! Thanks for making the vacation great!