Tuesday, January 27, 2009

After surgery...

This one is mostly for curious Aunts and grandparents. Kennedy was acting pretty funny while the anethesia was fading away...but still being her cute self!

6 comments:

brockandericka said...

i am feeling for her!! she is so stinken tough!!! what a cutie!! love ya and tell her FAVORITE aunt hi!!xoxoxo

(me)linda said...

Awww...she can barely open her eyes and she still just wants to play. So cute.

Anonymous said...

My Good hell Brandi.........When getting out of surgery, you don't feel like talking and you just kept asking her question after question! Remember Ericka would write on paper, it hurt like ---- to talk! Give her my xoxoxoxoxooxoxooxx Give her TLC! Luv u have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Kenner Benner you are so tough! I hope you get better soon!

Love YOUUUUUUUUU!


PaPa Eric

Ryan & Kaci said...

Kennedy...I ache for you! You are such a trooper! I ♥ you & hope you start feeling better REAL SOON! The second day is always the worst...she'll feel 10X more sore. BUMMER!!!

Ashley and Dave said...

You are such a cute mom! Coming out of anethesia is sooo funny and weird. Ha, love it.