Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BLAH...

freaking Obama.

9 comments:

brockandericka said...

o my goodness !!! what is this world coming to ha ha !! we are in for a treat i would say wouldnt ya?? well hope you have a great day sister love ya!!

Chalet said...

I second that!

Erika said...

I'm with you this is going to get scary

Ryan & Kaci said...

There's NOTHING we can do...only wish for the BEST i guess!

Anonymous said...

I think Obama will do just fine!Give the poor guy a chance! What a darling family he has! Let's hope for the best! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

BRANDI.......Would you please tell Ericka to.. "Fed Ex" Bella to me for my B-Day! She wants her Pappy and Granny! Love Ya!

Brandi said...

MOM??? What is with your "give the poor guy a chance" comment? You are making me want to throw up in my mouth :)

Anonymous said...

I want to be positive about this, so back off! Now he's our President! Let's hope for the BEST!

Our Unique Family said...

your not ganna like what I have to say about the man since I voted for him! I think this country is in dire need for a change and what we were doing wasn't working and our new president has some great ideas... dealing with peace and economic changes for a greener and cheaper earth.! We have to be positive and think outside our boxes and embrace change!:) love ya your kiddos are so cute!