Katy, we copied your turkey idea for Family Night last night...thanks! Miller traced all the feathers for the kids and they cut them out all by themselves...pretty good, eh? They are excited to be able to take a feather off every day until its time to go to Twin for our little Thanksgiving vacation.
The new Oh So..
13 years ago

5 comments:
sister..... in the last picture you posted on this one kennedy kinda looks older than kaiden ha ha !! they are getting so big ha ha !!! it is about time for another one eh?? ha ha well i am way excited to see you all YEAH!!! i love that you live in IDAHO!!!! miss ya'll so much!! loves!!!:):)
WE can't wait for Turkey Day! We miss and love you! Wow.......what a neat Tom the Turkey, Brandi... pretty creative!
Oh, this brings back memories, we used to make these when I was growing up. I kinda forgot about them. I may have to do that for the next FHE! Your kids are so dang cute:)
I dont know if you have had the same problem as me after you went private but everyones update thing with my name says like 5-6 weeks ago but really that is when I went private! Anoying... anyway I wanted to let you know I did a poll on my blog for a christmas get together casue it would be so fun to see everyone and their kids so check it out hopefully you will be around, and let anyone know... You know my family the more the merryer
Oh and I love the princess dress, what a cute grandpa. I always get a crack out of your kids comments on the side! They kill me
Post a Comment