
Halloween is quite popular in the McMillen house! Kaid and Kenn have been so excited for weeks now and I'm sure if felt like forever for this day to finally come for them. But, I'm pretty sure they had a blast...here are some pictures of our night. Sorry about the overload, but its mostly for the grandparents :) AND, I've decided to get over myself and my "picture rut"...so there are lots of pictures of me. With the same hat as 3 days before...ghetto, right? Okay, okay I'll get a new hat!


I caught Kennedy touching up her lipgloss in the car mirror and just had to snap a picture...oh so vain :)

My wonderful attempt of a snap shot...while Miller was driving mind you...

Our little fam at our ward's trunk-or-treat...

I vant to suck your blood...


So of course Miller was a big punk at the trunk-or-treat. He would wait until each child said, "trick or treat" and then he would say, "I choose trick!" He would make them choose which hand the candy was in...

But he gave in every time!!!
10 comments:
ok so you have the cutest family in the world!!! Halloween must have been a ton of fun the kiddos looked adorable!!! great costumes!!!:) again what an amazing mom you are:):) love ya sister!!
i love those costumes! i saw that cute 50's costume after we had alexa's. but i love it...so fun.
-HaPpY HaLlOwEen-
It looks like you guys had a lot of FUN! I love their costumes. "SO THEM." I love how Miller was playing tricks on the kids. I'm surprised he wasn't giving out wet willies and automic wedgies. What a cute happy lil' FAM DAMILY! Love You ALL...!!!
Oh too cute. I love Kaiden's make-up. And Kennedy's skirt is adorable. I think it is because you're private that it doesn't update. I gotta get better at checking all my friends that are private!
Very Cute Brandi!!! Im glad you guys had fun! I put that picture of the four kids from the pumkin patch as my screen saver, Slade looks at it daily!! He sure misses kaiden and kennedy! Take care we love you!!
Kennedy is a hoot! I love the lip gloss touch up...Just like her mother!! Kaiden looks very scary!! Hope you guys are well....I hope you're coming for Thanksgiving so we can really go out..
So I'm glad to hear about Miller and his interactions with the ward kids. Rob is the same way. He went around at our Trunk or Treat activity scaring all the kids in his wolf costume. They love to tease and I so don't. But I am learning to love that about Rob. Anyways, I got a good laugh. Your kids look great. Love the lipgloss shot - so Kennedy, and nice eyebrows on Kaiden, very scary! It's such a fun Holiday ah?
Ooo I love poodle skirts! So very girly...and therefore very Kennedy. :)
What a Darling little Family you have! I love the costumes, but most of all I love the Hat! Have a Great Day!! Give my Kenners and Kaiders a Great Big Kiss!
LOVE the poodle skirt! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!
Post a Comment