Thursday, November 6, 2008

I bet ya wanna have a Papa like ours...

Okay, this is in NO way a stab at any of Kaiden and Kennedy's other 8 grandparents...just a highlight to one of them! A few weeks ago when we went to Twin, my Dad told Kaid and Kenn he brought them back stuff from a business trip in California he went on. When he gave them their gifts, they were so thrilled...AND he couldn't have done a more perfect job on picking them out!

Here's Kaiden's...an electric helicopter! I don't know who has more fun with this one...him or his Daddy! Its funny because he is actually very protective of it and doesn't want any of his friends to fly it.


And here's Kennedy's...yes, my Dad went to the Disney Store and picked her out a beautiful Snow White dress and accompanied it with Snow White shoes...he even got the sizes right! Kennedy was in heaven. In fact, when we got back home to Moscow, she had to show all of her friends!
Thanks Papa Eric for such great gifts...Kaid and Kenn love them and YOU so much!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your Halloween pictures! Miller actually looked skinny in the picture of him flying the helicopter. And you Brandi, well you just have such a glow about you! I am so mad because I have your blog on my follower thing and it hasn't been telling me you are updating it. Do you think it's because you are private now?

(me)linda said...

That is a fun Grandpa!

So I guess I never heard about the move up north. Was it always the plan to go there after the summer in Twin? No more East coast?

Anonymous said...

How cute! Wow.....Dad sure got a lot of compliments! What darling kids!!