Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Taiton Brent Williams... (Christmas Continuation)

On December 17th, Miller's sister had her little boy... 7 lbs. 2 oz. 20 inches long. WAY TO GO STEPHANIE! We took Kaiden and Kennedy to Pocatello to see him...he is amazingly cute!


Kennedy just loved baby Taiton...Kaiden did too, but he didn't pay much attention to him. Even when Stephanie, Ryan and Taiton came down for the weekend after Christmas...all Kennedy wanted to do was hold him...she's going to be a great babysitter someday!

6 comments:

celeste said...

Very cute -- Miller you look so manly on a horse, I like your house ---Love Mom

celeste said...

Very Cute -- Miller you look so manly on a horse! I like you house--Love Mom

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Hey Brandi!! It was fun to hear from ya....it has been a long time!! Your kids are adorable, I can't believe they are already 4 and 6??! Brayden is 17 months and we are expecting #2 in June, so we are pretty excited. Keep in touch.
See ya!
Amanda

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Hey, thanks, we are pretty excited...but scared out of our minds too. One child is pretty easy, but two seems a little crazy!! I'm going to need some tips and help since you seem to have done a fine job. We are actually back in Twin after 4 years in AZ. And we are super super homesick for AZ. I can't remember why we left :) Anyway, email me sometime...jaderricott@yahoo.com.
See ya!

Lauren said...

Hi Brandi, looks like you are having fun bloggin' and catching up with people! Thanks for saying hi. We are in Las Vegas and like it pretty well, we just wish we weren't so far from family. Dana & Noelle are both in Utah and my parents are in Twin of course. It was fun to see what you guys are up to!

amber said...

Brandi!!!! Wow it's been so LONG!!!! I love your blog.....blogging is so much fun and fun to see what others are up to and staying connected! You guys all look like such a fun family. Your kids are so dang cute and so big! I absolutely love their names they both were names that we had on our top 5 favorite name list when I was pregnant with Carter and Brooklyn. So you guys live in Massachusetts???? That's so far but I bet so fun. I'd love to live there I've seen so many great pictures from there. Well it was great hearing from you and keep the posts coming!!!