Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Kaid-man is GROWING UP...

FYI...OKAY, I HAVE HAD SOME FAMILY AND FRIENDS SAY THEY CAN'T EVEN SEE ANY OF THE PICTURES OR KAIDEN'S REPORT CARD. WELL MY DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY...IF YOU CLICK ON ANY PICTURE OR IMAGE, IT WILL ENLARGE IT! JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT WITH ALL OF YOU... :)
Okay, maybe I'm just a big baby...but I can't believe Kaiden started kindergarten in August! I miss him so much during the day, Kennedy and I have a great time and get to do "girly" things for a change...but, its better to have them both around. Where we live in Massachusetts, kindergarten is all day...EXTRA BUMMER! However, on a better note...Kaiden absolutely loves school . He is so into it...he is such a great student too...he's always doing what his teacher tells him ...she just loves having him in class. We are very lucky this year because he has such a wonderful teacher. She is young, so she has lots of energy and patience...he really likes her...I guess we (well, actually just ME) have to get used to the fact our little buddy is growing up...WOW, its hard to be a mom! (By the way, I am not bias at all!!!!!)


Okay, here it is...his 1st report card...we received it on Friday...YAY Kaiden!

As you can see, he doesn't like music class...I guess he's not blessed with his mom's vocal talent...ha ha ha




Okay...time to reminisce...


This was Kaiden's orientation we went to the day before his first "official" day of kindergarten...



His 1st day of school...anxiously waiting for the bus...

Buddies...mom is always left out :(

He's getting on the bus...
Boo hoo hoo for mommy...


We are waiting for the bus to come home after school...YIPPEE!


There he is!!!!!


Kennedy was sooo excited to see him!

We are soooo proud of you Kaiden! We love you...

5 comments:

papa eric said...

Wow! What a great report card! Kaiden must surely get his smarts from PAPA ERIC! HA! HA! We are so proud of our little Buddy! Keep up the good work!

Love Ya!

PA PA ERIC

papa eric said...

Wow! What a great report card! I am so proud of my little Buddy! Kaiden must surely get his smarts from his PaPa Eric! Ha! Ha!

Keep up the good work.

Love Ya Buddy!

PaPa Eric

Lauren said...

How sweet Brandi! You seem like such a good mom. I have pics of Dana and me getting on the bus the first day of kindergarten and I treasure them! It's hard to believe he's already so grown up.

Ryan & Kaci said...

KAIDEN...YOU SMARTY PANTS YOU!!! Uncle Ry & Aunt Kaci are SOOOOOOOO PROUD of YOU!! Love you "more than Grandma Celeste's Rolls" & you know how much you love those!!! Keep it up!!! MISS YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL! HUGS KISSES