Friday, January 18, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.....

Okay, so this is Kennedy's first sleepover...YAY! She has been looking forward to this day all week long. This is her little friend Kambria...they are the two most "girly" girls you will ever meet...and together, oh my...watch out! I thought I would break away from the madness and post this blog while I had the chance...they are beginning to wind down now. Anyways, they had so much fun tonight. Kambria got here around 4:30 and they immediately got out the babies and started posing for pictures...they are so cute! We ordered pizza and then they had ice cream. They did each other's hair and they sprayed about a gallon of perfume on themselves! I overheard them talking about being married when they are older...Kennedy said, "I totally don't know who I'm going to marry..." Seriously, they are cracking me up...GIRLS ARE JUST SO MUCH FUN! (Meanwhile, Kaiden had a "Super Hero" birthday party he got to go to tonight...he had tons of fun too!)
Does it get any cuter than this???

They took such good care of their babies...


In their jammies...

They wanted to see if they could both fit...

I love this one...their legs are crossed!

This was their idea of "funny faces..."
Ready to watch cartoons and hopefully fall asleep...(I'm crossing my fingers!)

4 comments:

Jana Dille said...

Hey Brandi, it took me a minute to figure you out and then I finally saw your pictures! Your family is so cute too and your kids are getting big. I haven't seen you forever. I hope you don't mind, but I put you on my contact list to stay in touch. Who did you go through to get to mine? Isn't it a small world? I got Macy's dress at Fred Meyer. Looks so grown up doesn't it?! I haven't read what you've been up to past this point, but I'm excited to see what you're doing! Tell your family hi from the Buckle girl!! Talk to you soon! If you want to add me it's dilleclan.blogspot.com! See ya, Jana

Jana Dille said...

Hey just kidding about how you found me, I just saw Jackson and Rachelle on there. I didn't know you knew them! Cute blog. Your back yard is awesome, it looked like tons of fun sledding!

Chalet said...

Oh my Gosh!!! Kenn is SO cute. We miss you guys too. Your little girl is growing up. I think they call it a "mini me"!!! haha Take care and keep in touch!

Jana Dille said...

Seriously, I have such a bad memory! Of course I remember that you were in our ward now that you reminded me. It seems like back in those days we seemed to skip out the last two hours so we didn't see a lot of people. Until we got put in the primary, which you were in!! DUH! Good hearing from you and I'm excited to stay in touch!