I thought I would contribute a post to Boston. My parents came to visit us in October and this was one of the many fun things we got to do and see. For those of you who haven't been to Boston, I highly recommend it...the history is amazing. Plus, an added bonus...it is beautiful! We arrived later in the day (we got a little lost getting to the Mass Pike from our house!), so we didn't have a lot of time. We wanted to walk the Freedom Trail because that is where all the historical buildings/landmarks are, but we didn't have time. So, we decided to take a "tour trollie" and get a quick version instead. We saw everything! We got to go to the Harbor, which was gorgeous. It was a very foggy day, but I think it made the pictures all the more interesting and pretty. We went to an Aquarium... the bright green eel was my favorite. We also went to a restaurant called Legal Seafood...it was delicious! They cater their famous clam chowder during all the Presidential campaigns...talk about yummy seafood...it was all fresh! Oh yes, and we went by the restaurant that the famous "Cheers" TV Show was named for...the original "Cheers". All in all, we had a great Boston experience....YAY for Papa Eric and Grandma JoAnn for coming to visit us...we miss you guys!
Boston Harbor

Crazy green eel

2 comments:
Brandi
This is my favorite thing about blogging. I love hooking up with people and reading their blogs. Your family is so cute. It looks like things are going well for you in Boston. We love it here in California, but we are tired of law school. He is more than half way and we are expecting another girl in about 3 mo.... crazy how life flies. Good to hear from you! Tell Miller Hi for me.
Katy
It was fun to see your post on my blog! How is life back east? I love the pictures! I have never been, so keep showing us what you are experiencing!
Post a Comment