Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What we've been up to the last month...

I thought I would do one big, condensed blog to sum up our 2007 Christmas (however, I might have to separate them into different blog postings because I'm very "blog challenged"). The kids and I flew to Twin Falls a week earlier than Miller so he could finish up his finals. I had been helping plan Miller's sister Stephanie's baby shower, so the day after we arrived, Kennedy and I went. We hadn't seen everyone for awhile, so we had lots of fun! My two sister-in-laws were pregnant together. This is Stephanie's first baby and Abby's 2nd. Kennedy was super excited to see her cousin Ellie...she had missed her so much. Kaiden on the other hand, got to spend the day with Papa Eric...they went to the mall to play video games and Kaiden's favorite place- Arctic Circle...its was a "Boys Day Out!"


The "Preggos"



Ellie and Kennedy...


No comments: