***He is sleeping from about 9:30 p.m. until 5:30 a.m...soooooooo nice for me! I actually love it because 5:30 a.m. has become my new wake-up time. I feed him on one side, we cuddle for awhile and then I feed him on the other. Then, we chat up a storm (he coo's of course), bathe him, shower me, I clean the house, get breakfast made, he watches one of his Baby Songs movies, I get ready...all before the hellions wake up ;)
***He is such a happy baby...never cries unless he's hungry. He is completely in love with his Daddy and smiles every time he sees or hears him.
***He loves his mobile in his crib. He will lay there kicking his legs and "talking" to it forever.
***He loves to bathe...especially with his Daddy. Last week he was extra nice to Miller and pooped in the bath!
***He is so alert and wide-eyed. He has really strong neck muscles and loves tummy time everyday.
Life is good...

3 comments:
I can't believe how big he is. THey grow so fast. I would love a baptism invite: 4747 30th ave #A101 Seattle, WA 98105. We still miss you tons! Do you have new neighbors yet?
Krew is getting so big and is still so dang cute! The time just flies by when they are so small, they change so quick! Sounds like you guys are going to be busy with family and a baptism. So fun! I can't believe you have an 8 year old. You guys are such great parents and your kiddies are so cute!
He's looking precious Brandi! And his eyes.... cute!
Post a Comment