Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kennedy's Beauty Bash...

Tonight Kennedy celebrated her 6th birthday with her friends (her actual birthday is September 5th, but we'll be out of town). Her and I had it all planned out a couple weeks in advance and she was tickled pink with all of our ideas. We had 5 stations set up...one for dress-ups, one for makeup, one for getting your nails painted, one for hair and one for jewelry. Then, we filled gift bags with all sorts of girlie essentials (manicure kits, glitter body spray, perfume, lip gloss, nail polish, bracelets, stickers, notepads and barrettes). We had a total of 12 girls there and it was fabulous.

different stations...


I asked Kennedy to pose and this is what I get


She got a lot of really great (really girly!) gifts







An all-around fabulous day for my fabulous girl...love you Kenners!

9 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

I love the fabulous ideas you come up with! That is so fun! And Desi is there! Tell Kenners Happy Birthday from some random person in Mississippi that she doesn't know;)haha...glad she had a great time!

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Now that is a party that Roci would be totally envious of!!! :)

Jana Dille said...

I want an invite to that party. How fun! If only my girl were a girly-girl. I love how she strikes a pose, too cute:)

The Hill Clan said...

It was such a fun party!! Thanks for having it. She sure had fun.

(me)linda said...

Ok, her pose is hilarious. She seems like such a funny kid.

Juliann said...

Oh I just LOVE her so much. Tell her Happy birthday and we miss her tons. She is still the "best neighbor ever"! I can still hear Kennedy's voice saying that.

Dixie & Markus said...

What a great party! I bet they will never forget it!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

AAAHH lil' Kenners! Such a GIRLIE GIRL! We just love and miss her! Glad the party went well. I'm sure all the girls just loved it!

Chelsea Lynn Irons said...

What a CUTE idea for a party! She is so spoiled and cute! And I cant believe she is 6... wow. HOW FUN! I wish that young and I was invited!