Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Photo Bucket...

Okay, maybe I am completely stupid, but I can't figure out how to use this program! I uploaded my pictures just fine, but how do you send them to blogger? First off, I am trying to login to blogger through Photo Bucket and it automatically wants my username and blog address to be the same. Well, my username is my email and my blog address is millerandbrandi, so how does that work? It keeps telling me that the login failed and I need to set up a blog account. Also, when I copy and paste the codes directly into a post, the picture is coming up WAYYYYYY too big and only shows half. HELP! Has anyone ever had issues like this? Please help your dumb friend ;)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

When I use photobucket for my photography blog I use this website for the instructions.

http://madebymadeline.blogspot.com/2008/10/how-to-post-large-images-in-blogger.html

Add that into your html tab, then inbetween the quotation marks you will need to copy in the direct link (the one with the http:// in the beginning) from the photo in photobucket (this can be found usually directly below the picture itself when you scroll over it). Doing it this way allows you still the privacy, and a quick and easy way to do as many as you want as big as you want at a time.

ps when you upload the pictures into photobucket which size image are you choosing? I use the "15 screen for my photography but those are huge and you will need to change you layout a ton, try instead to upload your photos in either the Large ( 640 x 480 ) or the Medium ( 320 x 240 ) sizes. Really practice makes perfect in this.

Hope that helps a bit!