Thursday, August 20, 2009

Splish Splash!!!

We made a trip to Nat-Soo-Pah while we were in Twin. Krew had his first swimming experience and LOVED it.
My handsome boy...2 1/2 months
kisses for Grandma!


Doesn't that face just make you smile???

can't go to the pool without dunking Auntie Kaci!
he thinks he's so big
Sawyer's back flip half turn thingy...


The kids' cousins were in town from Utah. These are Kaiden and Cassidy's "I don't want my picture taken" faces
Why do guys always have to be so competitive? Competiveness just happens to be in the form of "who can hold their breath for the longest" this time. Thank you big pool full of warm mineral water...you definitely didn't disappoint!

4 comments:

(me)linda said...

I haven't been to Nat-Soo-Pah in forever! That sounds so nice right now. SOOOOoooo nice. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, so we finally have the internet! I looked at all your post and all the pictures are so cute! Krew is starting to change! I can't believe Kaiden is baptised!And I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

Brandi! I thought your blog was private all this time!!! I read your comment on Lara's blog about your epideral with Krew and I had no idea you were pregnant or just had a baby! Wow! He is adorable and I am so happy for you guys. I love the name too. Congrats and I'll keep checking up on your guys now!

Williams Tale Overture said...

You might not believe that I run a farm around here but its hard for me to realize you have a boy that just got baptized. :) wow! thats awesome. Nice layout by the way, nice form, I want to see a little more toe point next time. ha ha jk.