Sunday, May 24, 2009

Some special treatment...

So, no baby yet. After church we went to Miller's law school and played some ping-pong. I negotiated a ten-minute each foot, foot massage for Kennedy and I from Miller and Kaiden in return for a Sunday nap (I have never been an advocate of Sunday naps...weird, I know). So, Miller and Kaiden gladly obliged when we got home and went to work on our tootsies. Somehow 20 minutes seems like nothing when you're getting your feet rubbed. So here I am...40 weeks preggo and still no baby boy McMillen. I have done everything I can think of. We went on a 4-mile walk while the kids rode their bikes earlier this week, yesterday we walked about 2 miles to the Farmer's Market, I ate spicy Mexican food, went on a bumpy ride...and even got a little nookie from the hubby.....ah-hem ;) Still nothing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick brandi, that's my brother

Traci said...

You crack me up. I hope he comes like, right now! Good luck!

Bree said...

Man I feel your pain those last days are so rough! Cant wait to see him

Dixie & Markus said...

According to your baby counter that boy is already one day old! What's he doing in there?

Anonymous said...

Wow............Too much Information!

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

What???? What do you mean no baby? I thought you were do like last month!
Lovin the blog... love your sense of humor as well! Good luck with the chitlin :)

Jaylynn said...

Yay! You've had your baby right!? Hope everything wet well, I saw on Facebook that they were inducing you Tues morn, so hopefully now your baby is a couple days old and doing great!! You better post a picture soon, can't wait to see your little guy!