Saturday, May 2, 2009

37 weeks...




I went to the doctor on Thursday and NOTHING...no dialation...boo hoo. Looks like I'm going the whole stretch...its going to be a LOOOOOOOOONG 3 weeks. (Seriously, could I whine anymore???)

4 comments:

Laura said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to see the little guy. :)

Anonymous said...

So as much as your belly goes out, your right, it has got no where else to go..and you still look beautiful as always, you face doesn't show a bit of pregnancy..lucky girl! Most moms who are almost 9 months pregnant wouldnt dare post their pics..but you look great!!

amber said...

I can't believe you're already 37 weeks......LUCKY!!! You look so cute, and your face isn't swollen at all, I'm so jealous! I totally understand the uncomfortable-ness that it all brings!!! Go get a nice pedicure and do some homework in your bedroom :)

Lara said...

You couldn't be more beautiful.