We decided to drive up to Coeur da'lene on Saturday and partake of some yummy grub at Chili's since we seriously only have Applebee's, Shari's and Pizza Hut here. Kennedy and I shopped at Target (our fave!) while the boys played at the arcade. Then, Miller took the kids to Border's (2nd best to Barnes and Noble) while I went to Pier One and had to resist buying EVERYTHING in the store...love that place! We headed to Coeur da'lene Lake and walked around, climbed some trees and took the pictures before heading home. Great, relaxing day with the family...love them!!!



Look at them guns!
2 comments:
I love Coeur da'lene. This totally brings back memories of going there as a kid. Fun family getaway!
Those pictures are cute! I have never been there it looks beautiful. Where in the heck is that baby, I hope he gets here soon! Can't wait to see his cute little face.
Post a Comment