My good friend Megan from high school decided to drive up for the weekend for my baby shower and she surprised me by bringing my little sis Kaci with her. We had a blast...lots of hanging, late-night chats, baby shower, picnic at the park...thanks guys, you can come and visit anytime!
The new Oh So..
13 years ago

4 comments:
Hey girl you only have 2 weeks left!!! I am so jealous! I am only 4 1/2 months so I wish i was closer to here you are! Are you dying, the last couple weeks are the worst. Did you go early with your other two? Well at least you'll have a healthy full term baby, and not a preemie. You look so good in all your pictures, what a cute shower and diaper cake as well! We threw one for Jana a couple weeks ago and her diaper cake was similar. I love the animals on yours, where did she get those? Are they wood shapes, I've been looking for wood shape jungle animals for a growth chart board.
How fun! I didn't know that Kaci coming was a suprise, that is awesome. I love the diaper cake, it is so cute.
Yep...you read it right. Baby girl #4 is due the end of Sept (I am a little over 20 weeks). We are really excited, surprised by the whole pregnancy, but still excited! I thing my husband is giving up on the chance of having a boy. Are your kids so excited for the baby? My girls LOVE, LOVE, LOVE there baby sister, it is like there candy. They just can't get enough of her.
It looks like you had a great shower! You are getting so close and excited I am sure. Cute pictures. Your blog looks really good.
Post a Comment