Monday, May 4, 2009

Back off ladies!!!!!

Some of you have been commenting on how great Miller looks and asked if he's lost weight. YES, he has lost over 40 lbs.! I am sooooo proud of him, doesn't he look HOT??? back off...he's MINE :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Seriously how come it is so easy for guys to just decide to loose weight and then drop 40... He is the 3 guy I have seen this year that has dropped 40lbs. I am so jealous!! But yes he looks great! And so do you!!!!

My morning sickness is subsiding a bit. It isn't nearly as often which is nice.

amanda said...

thats sweet...nice job miller!

Our Unique Family said...

Go Brandi you can make it! I know its easy for me to say I am not the one in your shoes right now but I have been and yes I didnt wait... I stripped my own membranes!! yes I am wierd but it worked! miller looks great cant wait to see pictures of the new little one! take care

Dave and Janine Butters said...

So I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out (sorry Miller) but now that you mention it...he does look quite hot!!! Ha ha ha...so manly :)