I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! Even though I was looking really "pretty" we had tons of fun. I am sooooo thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for a wonderful hubby and the two best kids a Mom could ever ask for! We had so much food...WOW. My Mom, Grandma, Aunt Brenda and Anna are amazing cooks and they did not disappoint...everyone was stuffed to the brim. We really could have fed an army with the amounts of food we had...everyone took home leftovers!

My poor sister Ericka...she had to have emergency tonsil/adnoid surgery to get them removed on Wednesday. She has been super sick over the past few weeks...strep throat twice...numerous medications later...nothing helped. Finally, she went to an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist here and they said her tonsils were so swollen they were touching and they were worried it would affect her breathing while she was sleeping...YIKES! I felt so bad for her today...she was in so much pain! Plus, the dumb pharmacy put her pain medication dosage wrong on her prescription so she was only taking 1/2 the amount she was supposed to!

P.S. We're expecting #3! I made these shirts for Kaid and Kenn to surprise the whole family with our news...boy were they surprised and excited! Between staring at my face and congratulating us, I sure did get a lot of attention today! If you can't read the shirts very well, they say..."A boy? A girl? on the front and then the back says "My Mom is preggo..."

Aunt Brenda and Kenners playing the piano. Brenda can play by ear...so not fair.

Isn't my Grandma adorable...even while doing the dishes!

Family friends Anna and Jaclyn...

My Mamasita, Grandma and Aunt Brenda...


Gramps and Grams...
***I didn't get pictures of everyone...nobody wanted to take them. Poor Miller rolled his ankle really bad...its so swollen! I really hope its not broken***
What a crazy Thanksgiving break, but Ericka and I are so glad this all happened while we were in Twin. I don't know about everyone else, but its so much better for us to be around our Mommy while we are sick...she takes such great care of us! Thanks for all your hospitality Mom (and Dad!)...we love you!!!
9 comments:
First of all Congrats on your baby news!!:) Cute idea with the shirts:) Holy cow, what a week you've had. That sounds so painful with your mouth. I hate going to the dentist in the first place. So you actually felt good enough to eat Thanksgiving dinner? That's good at least. Poor Erika too. It's the worst when you're sick around the holidays. I'm glad you're feeling better and hope you have a good rest of the trip. How far along are you?
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!! I'm so happy for you! I'm going to love reading/watching your pregnancy progress on your blog. Can't wait for you! Funnest thing ever.
what a bad week for your fanmily! good news about the baby though.
I am so excited about the baby!!! Congrats! Thanks for the jello salad recipe it turned out great and everyone seemed to like it.
You are so great! Who else would post pictures of their face swollen. I'm glad you are feeling better.
Congratulations on #3! That's so exciting. I'm sorry about the tooth ordeal and I hope you're feeling all better! No fun.
Congrats. I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling well.
Congrats! That is the cutest way to tell your big news, you are lil miss creative. ps,we switched our blog to onboardwiththemorts - Lil
Yay!! Another McMillen baby! I'm so excited for you! Man, I've got some catching up to do:)
Post a Comment