Sunday, November 9, 2008

Normal Sunday afternoon???

Part of me thinks that Miller wants to quit Law School and become a professional juggler. Heck, maybe he'll just go the whole nine yards and be a clown, who knows. Here's a few shots of his mad juggling skills...
Kaiden wanting in on the action...
Mad skills, right?

NOT so right after a few rounds...

The kids had a blast watching him...I of course was freaking out. The thought of cracked eggs on my nicely clean floor was not a sight I enjoyed looking at. He did however clean it all up with hot, soapy water, so I was happy. Plus, I did sneak a few smiles and giggles...even laughing out loud once. Okay fine...I'm uptight and I know it, but this was just great family fun.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, Miller is such a dork! Isn't it a great thing to know that your husband is able to laugh and play with you and your kids?? Such a great quality!!

Chalet said...

I don't know why it is not updating. None of my private friends have updated. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Kids will be kids.....Go Milly! What A Super Daddy you are! Love Ya!

amanda said...

dads are always so much better at being fun then moms...at least in our house:)

(me)linda said...

He couldn't use balls or beanbags? :) Where's the fun in that!!