Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy birthday to my favorite MAMA!!! (tomorrow actually...the 8th!)

It’s your birthday Mom, so I will raise a cheer...
For without you, wondrous person, I would not be here.
Yes, I owe it all to you Mom, from the time that I was small...
You encouraged me in everything, and tried not to let me fall.
Throughout my life your caring brightened each and every minute...
You loved me and enriched my life, and I’m so glad you're in it!









We love you Mom...you are the BEST Mom and Grandma in the world. We are so greatful for everything you do for our little McMillen family. We couldn't have asked for better and we're so happy Heavenly Father chose YOU for US!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

McMillens...Thank you so much! What a nice poem, I love you all and miss youtonzzzzz! What a wonderful Birthday surprise! Brandi wow......just a little overboard on my pictures!! What a wonderful daughter!!

brockandericka said...

ha ha that is so funny!! you are so good at comming up with poems!! what a talented sister i have!!! happy birthday mom your the best i love you so so much!!!:)