Sunday, May 23, 2010

My baby graduated Law School!

WOWWWEEE! I can't believe our school journey has finally come to an end. Whew, it feels good to say that! I am so proud of you Miller. You work so hard for our family. You have been so diligent with your studies and responsibilities and still, you manage to put us first. We love you sooooo much! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now we have to grow up and get a real job. Crap.





Miller's parents...
Miller's Grandma...

My parents...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations McMillens!!! These pics are great!

mckellebmassmemo said...

YEAH! What a feeling! But I'm starting to realize that reality bites! It's much easier to collect student loan checks than to have to start to worry about paying them back or finding a job!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

That picture of your cute fam at the top is the BEST!!! Congrats!

Traci said...

Congratulations to you all! (I love that picture up top!)

Annette said...

Yay! Congrats! What now? Does he take the bar in Moscow or Boise?

Ashley said...

Way To Go Miller!!!! I am so excited for you guys to be moving on with the next chapter of life. Wish we were there.

ps those pictures of your little one are so darling! I seriously cannot believe it has been a year either.

Tay and Teigan said...

Congrats to Miller! That is so exciting! I love the pictures. What's your plan now?