Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Could YOU pick just ONE???

Like I have said time and time again...I am not bias, this kid is just so dang cute. Okay, who am I kidding? I am sooooo bias! Either way, I am completely in love with him. He is almost 1! Where has the time gone? No...seriously :(



He is taking about 7-8 steps at a time right now...almost there!!!

He thinks he's sooooo funny. We have laughing spells together...look at that cheeser!





Love you Krew baby!

4 comments:

Des said...

his "1" shirt is so awesome. I don't think you are that biased..he is SO cute. and when I'm around him he's quite the charmer, so you can't help but love him. my fav pic is him standing holding onto the playground and he looks like he is laughing. adorable.

Jana Dille said...

ya, he's ADORABLE!! Where has the time gone???!

Jessica said...

I don't think you're that biased! He is really one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!...and yeah. Weird that he's almost one, b/c I remember when you were blogging about having him!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are soo adorable!!! Such a cute Baby!!!