And a little tribute to the two most amazing Mom's in our lives...
Grandma Jo...you are amazing. Always so giving to everyone around you. You have taught me to always think of others and the importance of service. Thank you for our daily phone conversations and for always giving me advice on mothering my children. You are energetic and fun...my kids always have so much fun at your house! You are a great example to me in so many ways and I feel honored to call you my 'Mom'
Grandma Celeste...you are the best MIL anyone could ever ask for. You have raised your Son to be an incredible Husband and Father and for that I will always be grateful. Thank you for letting me call you and ask for recipes all the time...and thanks for all our phone chats...I love them! You are so patient and kind to my children...they love hanging out with you! You always set such a great example for me and are never judgmental of anyone. You are awesome!

1 comment:
Hi Brandi,
My name is Amie Snow, I have known you in laws for years and years. I love that family and wanted you to please tell Celeste hello. She was always such a fun sweet person.
I can't believe how grown up ya
are. The kids are so cute! Good luck with all the new exciting adventures!
Love Amie
Post a Comment