This is how I can tell when Kennedy sneaks out of bed at night...there is evidence EVERYWHERE! Apparently she needs to accessorize in the wee hours.


Check out all these necklaces! Aunt Kaci went through her jewelry when we were in town for Spring Break and gave Kennedy a ton she wasn't using anymore. I swear this girl has way better stuff than her Mama :)


I think I need to buy a holder to contain all of these necklaces. Krew is having way too much fun grabbing them all. I just can't find anything cute...any ideas???
4 comments:
So I just bought a tea cup or mug holder that you would hang in a kitchen for mine adn instead hung it in my room. I love it! Another place I noticed had some cute ones was bed bath and beyond. They have these 40's vintage looking body forms that stand like statues adn have hooks for your jelewry. Cute stuff!
You could hang an empty picture frame on the wall, then add some small hooks in it and have her display her jewelry as a work of art!
That's so funny. What a sneaky, stylish little lady.
Post a Comment