Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It was a Hamburger Helper kind of day...

And it was yesterday. You know what I'm talking about, right? A cleaning bathrooms, picking up toys, dusting, sweeping, playing, organizing, not showering until late afternoon, COLD, productive yet boring kind of day. A day where dinner was the last thing on my mind. I didn't even leave my house until 6:45 p.m. SERIOUSLY? Who does that? Apparently I do. I did some shopping and then continued my productive (can I really say "productive" when I didn't shower until 3:00?) day with vacuuming out my car. I don't know about you, but a clean car is magic for my soul. But the magic soon dissipated when I came home to the (huge AND growing) pile of laundry that I was supposed to fold and put away on top of everything else. Oops.

Our dinner in all its glory ;)

Why can't I look this cute while stuffing my face?



***Disclaimer: This post has no intention of mocking Hamburger Helper of any kind. I actually like the strogonaff one. Just sayin.

2 comments:

Nate said...

hAHA,I totally know those days. OH those days!! pre-package, high sodium, processed food days, but it is so nice to turn to them on those days. haha.
Thanks for your comment. It was so helpful, to me and other people too. I did a leave a note after you commented too. Can't wait to try the bleach-detergent combo!
Des

Traci said...

We had a day like that yesterday too, except I didn't leave my house until 9pm and that was just to get the mail. Yuck.

Krew is amazingly adorable! We miss you and Moscow. Hope all is going well!