Guess who turned 28 today? Come on, guess! I will give you 28 clues...here we go!
1. His middle name is Lynn
2. He is the Father to 3 beeeeeautiful kiddos
3. He is graduating from Law School in one month...WAHOO!
4. He dominates everyone at ping-pong...ask his fellow law students :)
5. He is completely devoted to his family and spends all of his spare time with us
6. He loves to golf...especially in the summertime around 6 AM everyday
7. He loves to torment my Mother...yes, I said MY MOTHER
8. He has the best laugh...a cackle really
9. He loves to prank people...ANYONE
10. He loves to hunt
11. He will cuddle with me when we go to sleep at night, BUT ONLY FOR ABOUT 5 MIN. :(
12. He is sincere, thoughtful and very generous
13. He can eat a cheeseburger any day of the week
14. He is very like-able
15. He can make anyone of our kids laugh at any given moment
16. He would do anything for anyone
17. He has been married to ME for 9 magical years!
18. He is the most competitive person I know...in everything!
19. He is ALMOST competitive to a fault, but I love it!
20. He HAS to be on-time for everything and has found it very challenging to do so being married to ME!
21. He is my grillin' machine...ask him to make you a 'Juicy Lucy'
22. He has a great work ethic and would do ANYTHING for our little family!
23. He has TOTALLY been shafted when it comes to cars (mostly because we have been poor college students for soooo long)...one day you'll get a nice car babe!
24. He LOVES doing anything athletic
25. He is a kid at heart...especially around his brothers
26. He can tackle problems that would make most people lose their minds easily
27. He looks A LOT like his Daddy
28. Kaiden, Kennedy, Krew and I consider ourselves soooo lucky he is OURS!
Give up yet???
Love you babe! Hope you have wonderful day...I'm sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you...I'll make up for it this weekend!!!
The new Oh So..
13 years ago

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Miller! He really is a pretty likable guy. This was fun to read.
You're such a good wife Brandi! Happy Birthday Miller! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday to Miller! Hope your day was great!
Post a Comment