Why is it sooooo fun to dress kids up...for ANYTHING? Since we have General Conference next weekend, I let the kids wear their Easter outfits to church on Sunday. I bought them at Old Navy this year...they are more casual than I normally tend to choose, but I really liked the blue on all of them. I think they look pretty darn adorable...do you agree??? :)
I don't know why, but Easter has snuck up on me pretty fast this year...it seems like St. Patrick's Day was just here! Does anyone else feel this way? Bring on the Easter egg hunts this weekend!!!

I don't know why, but Easter has snuck up on me pretty fast this year...it seems like St. Patrick's Day was just here! Does anyone else feel this way? Bring on the Easter egg hunts this weekend!!!
I LOVE this picture of them...it looks like he is telling her a secret! My BIG BOY!
Kennedy looks wayyyy taller than Kaiden in all of these, but she's not :)

6 comments:
Can I just tell you!! I love kenndeys dress!!! Where did you find it? Your kids are all darling, especially little krew. I tell you that all the time but he is seriously a doll!!
the blue is SO cute. I I saw krew (in your arms) sunday, and was going to be rude and interrupt your conversation to tell you how handsome is was (is) but ended up just being polite :) haha Cute kids!
I am loving how the blue looks on all of them!! So cute. I love the pic of Kaiden hugging Kennedy too! Dang cute kids!!
I got my boys Easter clothes at Old Navy too. Of course I am so far behind on blogging, their pictures will be posted by Christmas (maybe)
What cute kids you have! Krew looks like he is getting a little personality! I can't tell if he is reminding me of Taiton at that age or what but he's just soo cute!!
I must say that Kenners outfit is by far the cutest and really, who can beat that face. Adorable! Loves to you! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment