Thursday, February 11, 2010

9 years baby!!!


Miller and I celebrated our 9th anniversary on January 13th (I know, I'm lame...a little late). I love this man...he is kind, loving, generous, HANDSOME, fun...I feel so lucky he's all mine. So here is to my hubby (and Valentine!)...9 things I love about him:
1... I love his laugh, more of a chuckle really
2... I love how he can change from being a mature adult to a teenager in about 2 seconds flat when he gets around his brothers
3... I love how he looks at me when he thinks I'm not looking. Makes me feel loved :)
4... I love how competitive he is...IN EVERYTHING
5... I love how excited he gets when he plays a prank on someone
6... I love how he is genuinely happy...especially with the little things
7... I love watching him play with his kids...they love him ALMOST as much as I do ;)
8... I love how he searches and searches for the best deal when he wants to buy something and then always has buyer's remorse and feels guilty for spending money
9... I love that I get to spend eternity with him...he makes me laugh daily and that's really what is important...right???
Love you babe

4 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Happy Anniversary! I think Jan. 1st is a perfect wedding date...new year...new marriage...and then renewing that every year. I like it!

This was sweet...I love reading people lovin' on their spouses. It is refreshing from all the "unlovin" that it is so prevalent.

Alli said...

Oh thats so sweet. You haven't changed a bit either how funny. Still just as pretty. I agree with Laura so fun to hear people talk about the love they have for there spouses..

Jana Dille said...

Brandi, I know can you believe those teeth!? I can't believe Krew doesn't have any yet?! Kaden is working on his 7th and I can see an 8 just about to come on! Wowzer:)

Rob said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I too love hearing the positive about spouses. It's refreshing to hear when usually what we women do best is complain and nag. (Maybe I should speak for myself.) But really, that's what is so great about being married and having an eternal companion, someone who can start to love your weaknesses as much as your strengths. -Abby