Saturday, January 30, 2010

Photo Shoot...

I asked Katelyn (http://www.katejenningsphotography.blogspot.com/) to take Krew's pictures again...afterall, 8 months is a milestone, right? It has been 2 months since his last pictures and he has already changed so much. Originally, I was going to wait until he was 9 months, but Krew's buddy Kyson is exactly one month older than he is, so we decided to do their pictures together. I think they turned out really well...I love Kate's style of photography...she always captures Krew's personality so well. Which ones do YOU like the best???
My favorite's are #'s 2, 3, 4 and 5

1.

2.3.

4.

5.
6. 7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

8 comments:

Bree said...

Look at those baby blues... what a doll!

Katelyn said...

I am a bit biased. I love them all! He is such a photogenic little man! I love taking Krew's photo!

Thanks for the kind words! I love you!

Johnson said...

Wow, they are all so CUTE!! Great job Katelyn! I love pictures 2 and 3!
Hannah

*LaUrA* said...

cutie patootie! I love his little outfit too!c

Lynda said...

Cute Blog and cute kids! I'm with you on thinking numbers two, three and four are the best.

Abby said...

I like number 11 because it just says so much about what he's doing right now at 8 months. But I do like them all a really lot. She is a very good photographer.

Chalet said...

Brandi, you are sweet. We are loving her SO much. Can't get enough! We knew it would be awesome...just didn't know it would be this awesome. Cody can't get enough of her! And your little guy...what a handsome fella!

The Hill Clan said...

So, So, So, So cute!!! He is seriously the cutest kid EVER!! After Isaac that is :)