Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rolls

Krew has been doing A LOT of this lately...


RESULTING IN THIS...
Chubby baby hands and bunners...is there anything better in this world??? No, really...is there?




(don't mind my INSANE posting times...Kaiden has been up all night coughing...we finally just decided to watch TV together since we aren't sleeping!) NO SCHOOL!

7 comments:

The Boyle's said...

I love the rolls. Zoey has got the rolls too. They are the best thing ever. Too bad they don't look so hot on me and too bad people don't say they are cute to look at:) He is so dang cute too.

Abby said...

I too love chunky babies. Hope Kaiden is feeling better. Poor guy! Wish you were coming to LV. love ya

(me)linda said...

Krew has to be one of the cutest babies alive. No joke. He's adorable. I wish pudge made me look that good...

Bree said...

Why is it babies are the only people who look cute fat? I think everyone should look cute fat, right? Love the rolls, Halle has more chub than Addi ever had. They only weigh 12 pounds apart and they are 2 1/2 years apart!

The Metzgers said...

I love fat babies. They just seem happier.

Kendra said...

Oh such a cute family and Krew is getting so big they grow to fast but I love his rolls very adorable!

Ashley said...

awwww I LOVE IT! I have one of those here right now too...and I cannot wait until I can take a standing naked butt shot of him too.... okay maybe I can wait I don't really want him mobile yet. haha!!!