Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sterilization at its finest...

I boil Krew's binkies...I've done it with all my kids. However, this is new...guess I forgot about them and left them on too long...OOPS! Look at what having 3 kids is doing to me...and to think I want AT LEAST 9 more ;)

8 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

nice.

Ashley said...

haha too funny! I knew I would do something like that....so I have a really cool solution for you. At babies R us you can buy these steam bags that are meant for the parts to breast pumps. You just fill them with a little bit of water and then microwave them for a few minutes. Anyway they are meant to steralize the breast pump parts but binkies work in there too. I just load all the binkies in there and then lay them on a towel to cool and dry. Seriously worth it!!! GO get em'

Des said...

oh no, poor krew! and poor you- have to buy new binki's those are pricey! I hate buying them. but at the same time, it is so funny!!

The Hill Clan said...

HA HA HA!!! That is hilarious. I would so do that do if I was as good as you and boiled my boys' binkies!!

The Metzgers said...

You want NINE more kids???? You can not be that crazy!

Brandi said...

Noel, don't you know me well enough to know that I could NEVER handle nine kids???

Williams Tale Overture said...

Thats funny!! I cant believe you still are sterilizing the things, I thought everyone stopped that after their first jk. Thats awesome Kaiden does that triathlon.

Bree said...

ha ha that is too funny, I hope that wasn't a nice pan that would really stink.

Can you tell Im poor and if it was me I would be thinking I don't have how ever much to replace this pan, the binkis whatever.