Sunday, September 27, 2009

What a Daddy will do for his Princess...

I know I have bragged lots about Miller before...but I'm gonna do it again. Kenners had so much fun with her Dad today...doing mannequin's hair. They each had to come up with a hairstyle and then I judged...it was pretty fun to watch. Miller didn't do half bad either. Kenners can now use the flat iron and she is oh so proud of herself (make sure to watch the video above!)
Anger issues...pretending the mannequin head is Me maybe???


Even used the flat irons...oh yes, they went all out!



The finished products

Cute!!!

3 comments:

(me)linda said...

Ah Miller...who knew you had such a hidden gem of talent?! What a man. :)

Des said...

hahaha! that is great. what a bonding moment too! hehe. They look very beautiful. You can tell Kennedy she can come over and do my hair whenever ;)

Jessica said...

Oh man, every little girls dream! I would have died for those heads as a kid!! haha! How fun :)